Wedding Package organized by PragueWeddings.com. A rococo chateau for your wedding.
Why this chateau?
This rococo chateau with its distinguished facade captures the attention of every single person arriving from Prague to Dobříš. The current look of the chateau dates back to 1745-1765 when it was rebuilt by Henry Pavel Mansfeld. His daughter Isabella was married to Francis Gundakar Colloredo. This union gave rise to the House of Colloredo-Mansfeld who owned the chateau until 1942 when it was expropriated by the German Reich. In 1945 the chateau was confiscated by the Czechoslovak State and used as the Writers' House. The current owner of the chateau is Dipl. Ing. Jerome Colloredo-Mansfeld from Austria.
Ceremony with Legalities includes:
- Directions for obtaining documentation required from home country
- Handling of all Czech documentation required to validate ceremony
- Official translation of all documents
- Personal assistance at the local government offices before the wedding
- Pre-wedding meeting (1 hr)
- Detailed explanation of all aspects of wedding planning via email/skype/personally
- 2 hours of on-site Wedding Planner on the wedding day
- Up to 5 hours of off-site wedding planning and organization
- All documents you need to validate the marriage in your home country
- Rental fee of the venue
- Wedding Ceremony
- Ceremony music
- Official ceremony interpreter (unless ceremony is in English)
- Sparkling wine toast for bride and groom
- Complimentary witnesses if needed
- Complimentary private "Client Login & Website"
- Marriage certificate sent to your home address
- 21% VAT and taxes
Weekend surcharge 200 EUR
Prices are valid for EU citizens with EU passport
For further information, please visit www.Pragueweddings.com
phone: +420 721 443 384
For more information click here: