Wedding Ceremony organized by PragueWeddings.com.
Why this venue?
This monumental entrance by which the coronation processions of Czech kings entered the Old Town is one of the most significant monuments of Late Gothic Prague. Powder Tower formerly served as a gunpowder store, but today it is still the starting point for the Coronation or Royal Route to Prague Castle. The viewing gallery is at 44 m.
This package consists of these individual elements:
- Powder Tower Rental Fee - 12.100 CZK
- Legal Officiator - 5.000 CZK
- Translation of documents before ceremony - 5.000 CZK
- Translation and stamp of marriage certificate - 800 CZK
- Delivery of legale marriage certificate after the wedding - 350 CZK
- PragueWeddings Fee - 19.950 CZK
Prices on 1.6. 2020.
Weekend wedding surcharge 3.000 CZK (in case you will book a "full wedding service" with us - as opposed to "ceremony only", weekend surcharge will not be charged).
email: firstname.lastname@example.org from Jan 2021 under new management company, but we already can take bookings
For more information click here: