Wedding Package organized by PragueWeddings.com. Ceremony in one of the most precious and charming of Prague's baroque gardens.
Why this venue?
One of the most important and most beautiful Baroque gardens created thanks to the clever solution of František Maxmilian Kanka around 1720. It’s one of the city’s smaller gardens, but its unique architectural design on an irregular slope as well as the artistic and historical value of its decoration ranks it high in importance in Europe.
This package consists of these individual elements:
- Vrtbovske Gardens Rental Fee -11.979 CZK (90 min) / 8.712 CZK (45 min Mon-Fri)
- Wedding photo shoot at the gardens (applies only for 45min rent) - 600 CZK
- Legal Officiator for your wedding - 5.000 CZK
- Translation of documents before ceremony - 5.000 CZK
- Translation and stamp of marriage certificate - 800 CZK
- Delivery of legal marriage certificate after the wedding - 350 CZK
- PragueWeddings Fee - 19.950 CZK
Weekend wedding surcharge 3.000 CZK (in case you will book a "full wedding service" with us - as opposed to "ceremony only", weekend surcharge will not be charged).
Ceremonies take place at romantic salla terena, which has been covered and protects from rain. It can be also arrange in 1st or 2nd patio or at the fountain.
Length of the ceremony is around 20 min, however garden is at disposal for 90 min to take pictures or arrange toast after the ceremony.
phone: +420 603 233 912
For more information click here: