Amazing castle near Montreux.
Aigle Chateau is situated in the middle of a gorgeous vineyard in Switzerland, near Montreux. The Fortress was constructed in the 12th century by the Savoy Family to protect the entrance into the Valley where the Castle is located. Then it was later leveled and reworked by the Bernese Family from the end of the 15th century on. The mountain scenery around Chateau Aigle is some of the most breathtaking views in all of western Switzerland.
The nearby city of Aigle, founded in 1143, is an attractive little quarter of old houses, which has been renovated over the centuries and now appears as a mixture of styles and architecture. From the city, quaint cobble stone lanes wind up towards the dominating Chateau.
This Chateau is dedicated to the vineyards and historic art of winemaking so rich in this area. Across from the castle, you will find the Dime house, built in 1587, which houses the International Label Museum with consists of over 200 years of wine labeling history. Also, within the Chateau itself, you will find the Vine and Wine Museum.
Why this venue:
Aigle Chateau is a charming castle from 12th century. For your Aigle Castle Weddings, there are several rooms, salons, and spaces available for ceremonies and receptions of all sizes. For winter weddings, here you will be able to enjoy the working indoor real fireplaces as well, which can be used during your wedding!
- Blessing and Legal Civil Ceremonies Possible
- Wedding Ceremony, Cocktail, and Reception all possible at castle
- Accommodation in nearby small town or larger cities
- Real wood burning fire places throughout castle for winter weddings
- Variety of Salons and Rooms available for your wedding use
- Music must stop by midnight
- Must vacate premises by 3:00 am
- Weddings possible all year round
Capacity: up to 200 guest
For the wedding ceremony, an officiator will conduct the ceremony. Extra decorations, seating, and live music available upon request for an additional charge.
2010-2011 Aigle Chateau Ceremony only package
- Aigle Chateau Rental Fee
- Ceremony Days - Any day of the week
- Legal Paperwork
- Directions for obtaining legal documents required from your home country
- Handling Swiss documents & applications & all fees and taxes
- Official translations when needed
- Civil or Religious Wedding arrangement
- English Speaking Ceremony Officiator/Priest
- Ceremony Blessing in Aigle Chateau
- Detailed time plan for the wedding
- SwissSE Ceremony Planning
- Off site wedding organization up to 20 Hours
- All Swiss Taxes
- Commemorative Marriage Certificate
- Private and Personalize Wedding Webpage - "Client Login"
Price: 4,350.00 CHF | € 4,182.69 | $ 4,531.25 | £ 2,979.45
On Site Wedding Coordinator ( Cantons GE,VD )
On site wedding coordinator for 3 hours ( min )
- Pre-Wedding Meeting (1 Hour)
- Wedding Day presence at the ceremony (2 Hours)
Coordinator will also arrange:
- CD Ceremony Music at no extra charge
- Transportation in mid size car to and from ceremony venue
Each additional hour CHF 185
Price: 650.00 CHF | € 625.00 | $ 677.08 | £ 445.21
DISCOUNT for if you sign your paperwork at your home country
We have quite a few couples who do not want to go through the paperwork hassle preparation in home country for Switzerland, than come one day early and they only want to enjoy nice hassle-free ceremony we offer discount of CHF 500. Here is a recap why some couples do it:
- you dont have to travel to Swiss Embassy in your home country to place wedding application
- you dont have to arrive at least day before for pre-wedding paperwork check
- you dont have to pay the extra 1-2 hotel nights
- you dont have to go sign paperwork in the morning of the wedding or day before
Price: 500.00 CHF | € 480.77 | $ 520.83 | £ 342.47